Ingredients (for 10 portions)
- Potatoes – 1800 g, rinsed
- Olympia Cucumbers in vinegar– 200 g, peeled, seedless and cut into thin slices
- Three onions- peeled, washed and cut into small pieces
- Olives – 200 g
- Olympia Mayonnaise – 350 g
- Olympia Mustard – 50 g
- Fresh Green Parsley– one pack of fresh parsley leaves rinsed and cut
- Salt and pepper to taste
Boil potatoes with the skin, then peel them and cut them into cubes.
Add half of the mayonnaise quantity, the mustard, the cucumbers, the onion, the salt, the pepper and half of the quantity of fresh parsley.
How to serve
Serve cold and decorate with the rest of mayonnaise, olives and green parsley.