Ingredients ( for 10 portions)
- Olympia Tomato Paste Sauce – 720 g jar
- Cut Sliced Mushrooms– 400g can, drained and rinsed mushrooms
- An onion – peeled, washed and cut into small pieces
- Two carrots- washed, peeled and cut
- Parsnip – washed, peeled and cut
- Butter – 50g
- Red wine– 100 ml
- Salt and pepper to taste
Stew the onions and the mushrooms in butter. Add about 450ml of boiled water, the red wine, the salt, the pepper and boil altogether on a gentle heat for about 10 minutes. Separately, boil the tomato sauce with the carrots and the parsnip for about 20 minutes. Then, separate the vegetables. Pour the obtained sauce on the composition with mushrooms and continue boiling for about 5 minutes.
How to serve
Serve the sauce hot with braised steak.